memory munching group

David V Glasgow dvglasgow at gmail.com
Sat May 9 08:38:06 EDT 2015

> On 8 May 2015, at 6:31 pm, J. Landman Gay <jacque at hyperactivesw.com> wrote:
>
> Does it still happen if you remove the visual effect?

Thanks for the suggestion Jacqueline.  Yes it does.

However, if I comment out the whole show line, the problem disappears.  It seems it is specifically related to that.

It doesn’t seem to matter whether the same custom property has been displayed before.  I can just move back and forth between two buttons and get a steady (albeit variable) increment, so I don’t think it is a caching thing.  But why don’t I get the same thing on the test stack?

Best wishes,

David G