OT: where to find a tutorial about putting up a web site at on-rev

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Thu May 7 16:51:52 EDT 2015

try first pointing your domain to the right Domain name server IP for
on-rev - do this at your registrar.

you might have to wait a bit. I don't know if this needs to be propagated
or on-rev checks directly.

next   Create an Add-on domain in cPanel with the domain name you
registered and pointed at the registrar.
cPanel will create the needed folders inside public_html
(be sure to delete any folder in there you created with the domain name -
cPanel doesn't like anyone working 'behind it's back')

the DNS servers may take a while to get 'seeded'. Give it time.

sometimes it all comes up for the developer right away.

sqb

--
Stephen Barncard - Sebastopol Ca. USA - Deeds Not Words