[OT] "land for sale"

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Thu May 7 14:43:19 EDT 2015

Hi Richmond,

The account you refer to is a group. It is in no way related to the
company. I'm not sure who is the admin of the group, but if you know,
you could trying contacting that person

Every message in the group has a link to report spam. If you haven't
done so yet, you could just click on that link and hope that someone
responds.

Also, I believe that complaining about spam in the group itself would be
more effective than complaining in a completely different place like
this mailing list.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille