3 strategic questions I have re iOS development

Guglielmo Braguglia guglielmo at braguglia.ch
Thu May 7 13:19:31 EDT 2015

Hi William,
thanks to let me know that the link was broken ... now is repaired
(http://www.phoenixsea.ch/downloads/Livecode/phxDropboxLib.zip) ;)

I'm sorry for the problem ... everything was caused by 'nth' problem on
"pancake" (... which I have definitively abandoned for a more reliable
provider!).

Let me know if all is ok ;)

Cordially,

Guglielmo