[OT] False timeout error after URL retrieval

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Wed May 6 17:41:46 EDT 2015

On 5/6/2015 5:06 AM, Dave Cragg wrote:
> I notice there is mention of a fix for a "transfer-encoding chunked" bug in version 5.0.0 of Phusion Passenger
>
> https://github.com/phusion/passenger/blob/master/CHANGELOG

Just a follow-up on this. We updated to Passenger 5.x and it works. So
Dave, you and Trevor were both absolutely on track -- the timeout was
due to an incorrect (or lacking) completion indicator, which was caused
by a chunking bug in Passenger. We're getting results back okay now.
Without the heads-up on that change log we'd still be flailing.

Our server lady is very happy and says she feels like she should send
you both flowers or something. She asked me to thank you, and I do.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com