Unicode

Peter W A Wood peterwawood at gmail.com
Tue May 5 18:13:59 EDT 2015

Are you sure that the two Greek words are actually the same? I don’t know Greek but from a quick scan of the Unicode docs, it seems that not all Greek letters have an uppercase equivalent. Google translate cannot find a Greek translation of PETER other than PETER which is clearly not equal to Google's lower case translation Πέτρος whatever caseSensitive is set to.

The Unicode Case Mapping FAQ’s may help to determine if the characters you used are actually the same character - http://unicode.org/faq/casemap_charprop.html

Regards

Peter