[OT] False timeout error after URL retrieval

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Tue May 5 16:24:56 EDT 2015

Transfer-encoding =chunked is used in situations where content is being
dynamically generated on the server.  There should be a
number specifying the size of the chunk being sent to LiveCode. That
doesn't appear to be in your header.

Aren't you serving static files? I would think that content-length would be
more appropriate.

--
Trevor DeVore

On Tuesday, May 5, 2015, J. Landman Gay <jacque at hyperactivesw.com