Unicode

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Tue May 5 13:00:02 EDT 2015

I guess I'm not understanding the nuances of this.

I just set up the following test

2 fields and a button

Using the Greek keyboard, I keyed "qwerty" into the first field and
 "QWERTY" into the second field.

The button script has in its mouseUp handler:

set the caseSensitive to false
put (toUpper(field "Field1")=field "Field2"),(field "Field1"=field "Field2")

When clicked, this results in "false,false" in the message box.

Is this because the physical keyboard is a US keyboard and would things
work differently if I was using an actual Greek keyvboard?

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>