LC7 arrayEncode/Decode

William Prothero prothero at earthednet.org
Mon May 4 14:43:29 EDT 2015

Richard:
You may be right about inconsistent formatting in the array.
I started the array with:
put myVal into myArray[1][“name”]
Then later do:
put myNextVa; into myArray[“i”][“name”], where i is an index in a repeat loop So, one would have an integer and the others would be a string of an integer.

I did the fix and it worked fine.
Still a bug? Seems it should still return the original array.
Best,
Bill