OT: Hosting providers

Alex Tweedly alex at tweedly.org
Sat May 2 21:01:14 EDT 2015

I am reluctantly about to give up on on-rev; my "Founder's account" no
longer seems like such a great idea.

It's been days since I had reliable email - most of the time I can't
even send email from my main account - and much of the time I can't
receive it either.

So I'm looking for another provider. I used to use Dreamhost and was
happy enough with them. Are there still issues with using Livecode
server on dreamhost (shared hosting) accounts ?  Or is there another
provider you'd recommend for low-priced web hosting ?

(I need multiple domains, multiple sub-domains, many email addresses,
lots of disk space, not very much bandwidth - and someday I migh need ssl).

Thanks for any recommendations.
Alex.