Scripting Calendars tutorial stack

Bill Vlahos bvlahos at mac.com
Sun Mar 29 20:45:06 EDT 2015

LiveCoders,

I just uploaded a tutorial stack to RevOnline/Sample Stacks that shows how to script popular calendar applications Apple’s Calendar and Microsoft’s Outlook on the Macintosh using AppleScript. I couldn’t find a simple way to do this so I created one. As you can see if you look at the stack the amount of code is really very little

	Create new event
	Modify the event
	Delete the event

The information, AppleScripts, and LiveCode code and stack are free to use.

I invite others to contribute with other calendar applications and platforms.

Thanks to Zryip theSlug for contributing the initial Outlook for Macintosh code.

Bill Vlahos
bvlahos at mac.com
Author InfoWallet and lcTaskList
InfoWallet (http://www.infowallet.com)