Quicktime 10, QTVR and LiveCode

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Fri Mar 27 10:09:00 EDT 2015

QuickTime was turned off by default at some point in the LiveCode 6 series. You have to turn it back on by script now before trying to use it. Set the dontuseqt to false somewhere early on after startup. That should restore the functionality for whatever it supports these days.

QuickTime 7 is the last version for Windows. It still works in Windows 8 but I don't know how long that will last.