[OT] And You Thought Richmond Kept Old Macs Alive

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 14:09:43 EDT 2015

On 26/03/15 19:38, Dr. Hawkins wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 25, 2015 at 5:59 PM, Kay C Lan <lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Was rummaging through boxes of stuff looking for something when I came
>> across a few ADB keyboards and mice. Thought to myself, 'it's about time to
>> turf these, no one, not even Richmond, could possible want them'. Seems
>> like I could be wrong:
>>
> I still have my 128k mac, apparently working, my MacPortable (disassembled;
> needs fuse), and a working MacClassic.
>
> And a PowerBook 180 in pieces; it's been years since you could get a
> working 2.5" scsi drive . . .

Joking apart (???) I have, in the attic of my house in Scotland, an
all-in-one Performa
as well as a few pre-PPC machines, and about 4 ADB keyboards: as such
the keyboards
are extremely resilient and much stronger that your average USB keyboard.

So, if I could only lay me hands on a few ADB-to-USB converters I could
put them to
good use.

Richmond.