Bug in LC Menu when opening windows as a sheet LC 6.7.3 and 7.0.3 OS X?

Terence Heaford t.heaford at icloud.com
Wed Mar 25 11:11:22 EDT 2015

> On 24 Mar 2015, at 21:15, Richard Gaskin <ambassador at fourthworld.com> wrote:
>
> Thanks for filing the bug report.  I've added the Mozilla link.

For information:

thank you for logging this report and getting back to us with a sample stack.

We have now confirmed the bug in your bug report and will continue to update
you as the status of this issue changes.

The stack is in 7.0 format, but saving it as 5.5 format also allows me to
replicate the issue in earlier versions of LiveCode.

Kind Regards,

Hanson