Bug in LC Menu when opening windows as a sheet LC 6.7.3 and 7.0.3 OS X?

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Tue Mar 24 14:28:08 EDT 2015

Terence Heaford wrote:
 > A solution.
 >
 > I also play around with Xojo and noticed that this has the same
 > problem

Thanks for confirming what I'd written earlier, that this isn't limited
to LiveCode.

 > so I posted on their Forum and the reply was to use a timer.

Yes, that's generally consistent with the workarounds discussed in the
Mozilla bug DB thread I'd posted to earlier.

 > So, I implemented this in LC and it has worked.
 >
 > send "myPageSetup" to me in 100 milliseconds
 >
 > I wonder why LC have not implemented it in the IDE.
 >
 > Can anyone see a problem?

I see no problem with your submitting a pull request on this.  Thanks.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems