Question re large project organization

Phil Davis revdev at pdslabs.net
Tue Mar 24 02:17:46 EDT 2015

Hi Bill,

In the IDE, the 'Stacks' panel of the 'Standalone Application Settings'
window lets you include them as stacks in your standalone. You would of
course do this in the settings for your splash app. As you add stacks to
the list, you will see (bottom right) they can be password protected at
build time. It makes life easier! That's what I usually do.

Phil Davis

On 3/23/15 5:32 PM, William Prothero wrote:
> I have a bunch of stacks that make up a larger application that I’m setting up to be easily expandable. There is a splash stack that loads an index stack, which then loads various other stacks as needed.
>
> When I make the standalone, it only encrypts the splash stack. The other stacks are in raw livecode unprotected format. Do I have to encrypt each of these separately? This is starting to look very cumbersome.
>
> Any advice would be appreciated.
> Best,
> Bill
>
> William A. Prothero