printPaperRectangle & LC7

Terence Heaford t.heaford at icloud.com
Mon Mar 23 03:30:29 EDT 2015

> On 22 Mar 2015, at 22:08, Paul Hibbert <paul at livecode.org> wrote:
>
> I really can't see why anybody would want the formatting printer to be different from the destination printer, but that's probably just me.

What seems to happen is that when you select a printer via. the print dialogue box subsequent visits to the page setup dialogue box now has the same printer selected.

A lot of apps only provide access to the Page Setup in the menu. Those apps that provide access to printing from a Toolbar only seem to provide access to the Print Dialogue box from the Toolbar and not the Page Setup Dialogue box.

I agree that it would be better if LC provided access to the new style Print Dialogue Box which also provides the Page Setup.

Have you requested LC provide this?

All the best

Terry