7.0 just let me paste from a PDF!

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Sun Mar 22 04:14:09 EDT 2015

On 21/03/15 23:43, Dr. Hawkins wrote:
> OSX/Yosemite.
>
> I apparently selected the entire page by accident while selecting text to
> cut and paste.
>
> I ended up with the entire page as an image when pasting into livecode.
>
> But I can't replicate it.  This would be *really* useful . . .
>
> Even better would be converting it to fields, but . . .)
> --
> Dr. Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.
> (702) 508-8462

What's wrong?  Dr. Hawkins wrote something positive about Livecode!

If one could copy-paste from a PDF into Livecode that would be super.

While I'm here . . .

When I want to paste something from the script editor into either my
e-mail client (Thunderbird)
or a comment box on the Forums (Firefox) I have to do this, err, "merry
dance":

select-and-copy from the Livecode script editor to a text editor (on
Linux: Gedit or Leafpad),
then select-and-copy what I have just pasted into the text editor and
paste into the e-mail client
or Firefox.

I wonder why copy-paste does NOT work directly?

Richmond.