Mobile notifications

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sun Mar 22 01:51:17 EDT 2015

Now that the database is working on Android...

After the app is first launched, I need to send notifications at regular
intervals. The notifications should repeat whether or not the user
responds to them. It sounds like the app won't receive any messages if
the user ignores a notification.

I'm using localNotificationReceived to queue up a few at a time, but I
can't queue up an infinite amount. Am I correct that no message is sent
when no user action occurs? If so, is there any way to keep
notifications going?

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com