Speed on Android

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Sat Mar 21 20:34:02 EDT 2015

This is perplexing. I just put in a front script for preopencard and log the
current card name to the remote MySQL db(diesel). I just tested it on my
Galaxy S4 and still have sub-second card changes. Highlighting of the
buttons work. The app is still snappy. I checked the db and the log entries
are there. There has to be something we're overlooking here.

Brain storm.....
How about the ",,,,true" I put in the revOpenDatabase after the password,
Could this be it?

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services