unsetting defaultMenuBar

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sat Mar 21 13:03:33 EDT 2015

Hi Richard,

It looks like setting the defaultMenubar to empty doesn't work (I'm
using LC 7 today). Instead, you could set the menubar to the long id of
grp "revMenuBar" of stack "revMenubar". This will restore the original
situation in the IDE. Since setting the defaultMenubar to empty seems
impossible, I don't think you have ever worked with an empty
defaultMenubar in the LiveCode IDE.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille