A bit of a Mystery

Michael Doub mikedoub at gmail.com
Sat Mar 21 12:30:22 EDT 2015

Yesterday, I ported a number of geo routines in to the MasterLibrary
that contained greek characters.  I left them in place as I thought it
improved readability of the code as it was a lot of math.   I had no
problems at all during the port or testing.

Today, however I started up and noticed that all of the greek characters
were showing up as "?".   This was now the case in both the code viewer
and in the IDE editor tabs.

Can anyone explain this to me?  I am using livecode 7.0.4 (rc2).

I have now gone back into the library and replaced all of the greek
characters with normal variable names and retested.   The new library is
available.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/3wpwn3hfbmpl7sk/MasterLibrary.livecode?dl=0

Thanks,
     Mike