Speed on Android

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Sat Mar 21 00:07:04 EDT 2015

J,

Geez... I was talking about a much more subtle slowdown. From sub .5 second
to sub-second performance. I use both SQLite and MySQL in Android apps.
There are background images, resizing going on and local SQLite DB access to
build scrolling lists of hundreds of lines in sub-second card changes after
touching a button. Even orientation changes with resizing are sub-second.
Must be something in your dev environment. I just build one today using this
Dev Environment:

Testing on a Galaxy S4

Win XP SP3
LC 6.7.3