Modals Blown Away

Dr. Hawkins dochawk at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 10:05:48 EDT 2015

On Fri, Mar 20, 2015 at 6:32 AM, Richard Gaskin <ambassador at fourthworld.com>
wrote:

> I use modals extensively and haven't seen this, but I haven't used v7.0.2
> in weeks and only briefly when I did, so I have no input on that specific
> version.

I've used pretty much every version and subrelease since around 7.0.1, I
think.  I use the product in my daily practice.

The only problem I've had with modals (and one is used every time I open a
client file, and another was used to launch form generation until a week or
two ago) is that hitting a red pirate code dot that actually causes a break
while a modal is opening frequently means having to force-kill livecode
(sometimes shift-cmd-> will set it running again, sometimes not).

I've never had one not open.

--
Dr. Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.
(702) 508-8462