Long KML text file with no return chars

Michael Doub mikedoub at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 09:25:48 EDT 2015

The OS manages virtual memory and will move pages in and out of physical
memory for you.  There is no need to worry about the system loosing
data.  However you should be aware of this and try to control the way
your code accesses memory.   if your code randomly accesses the data,
you can cause the system to spend a lot time moving pages in and out of
memory.   So processing in sections would help manage the performance.

-= Mike