"Open in" for Android

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Wed Mar 18 12:57:25 EDT 2015

Hi Ludovic,

You need to add intent filters to the manifest. More info at
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/3760276/android-intent-filter-associate-app-with-file-extension

You need to find a way to change the manifest before the standalone is
built or to unpack the apk, change the manifest and repack it.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com