[semi-OT] Distributing apps for iOs outside iTunes

jbv at souslelogo.com jbv at souslelogo.com
Wed Mar 18 02:36:10 EDT 2015

Hi list
One of my clients needs an app for his employees that will run
on their iphones or itabs. Those employees are very few (less than
10) and no one else will be interested in the app because it's
related to a very specific activity, therefore using iTunes doesn't
seem relevant.
I took a look at Apple's distribution options, and the "Ad Hoc
Distribution" looks like the way to go, but I was wondering if
anyone had already use it, or if there was any better option...

Thanks in advance
jbv