LC7 & Unicode

Alex Tweedly alex at tweedly.net
Tue Mar 17 16:37:50 EDT 2015

On 17/03/2015 18:19, TEDennis wrote:
> re: Have you submitted it? [the "eof" bug].  If not, do you have a sample
> script I might use to verify the issue and submit it for you?
>
> I submitted it, complete with a detailed script/recipe.  It was accepted as
> a bug, and they [claim to have] fixed it.  When I need to enhance that app,
> I will verify it.

We all have our own way of working, but .....

  if I had reported a bug which
  - had a serious impact on an app of mine
  - has been claimed to be fixed
  - and I had any doubt about that fix

then I would verify it (or confirm its non-fixed status and re-report)
so that when I needed to enhance my app, I would be confident it would work.

Alex.