Oops... I've made a mistake..:-(

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Tue Mar 17 14:04:22 EDT 2015

I am using LC 6.7.3 and Xcode 6.1.1 to build. I then use Xcode 6.1.1
devices(or iTunes) to install on a 8.1.3 and 8.2 device. No problems
although Xcode squawks that the "Developer Disk Image could not be mounted"
for the 8.2 device. Other than that all seems to work OK.

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services
rdimola at evergreeninfo.net