How to add a new item into the end of an existing line?

Keith Clarke keith.clarke at me.com
Tue Mar 17 05:15:00 EDT 2015

Folks,
Thanks to Mike, Michael, Jerry & Peter for all the useful feedback.

I’m keen to try some of these ideas but unfortunately my project file has now become unstable in ‘run’ mode when I try to access the card containing the key scripted bits! :-(

(And of course, this issue has also identified problems with my Time Machine backup setup, as I can’t enter Time Machine due inconsistencies with my MacBook Air’s SSD.)

I’ve emailed the project to support at livecode.com and I’m hoping they can identify what has gone awry and recover the project.

Ho hum - such is life.
Best,
Keith..