Array Confusion [was: Re: Does 'exists' work on arrays?]

Graham Samuel livfoss at mac.com
Sun Mar 15 15:52:28 EDT 2015

Thanks Mike

I can’t see how anyone could possibly infer that from the entry in the LC Dictionary, which just says

> The keys function returns a list of keys, one per line.

Thanks for that clarification - I really needed it!

In passing, I think the whole topic of arrays is very poorly treated both in the User Guide and the Dictionary.

Just my two (Euro) cents

Thanks again

Graham