[OT] Apple Wireless mouse

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Sun Mar 15 15:37:20 EDT 2015

Found this free app named MagicPrefs that gives you the capability of
configuring all sorts of things on the Magic Mouse (and trackpad and laptop
finger pads).

Using it you can configure the area that reacts to finger drag to scroll
actions.  I set it to a region down the middle of the mouse and now all the
weird scrolling issues have gone away.

I also have configured it to issue a right click when I click anywhere on
the right side of the mouse instead of just the area at the top right.

Worth checking out if you're having magic mouse issues.