Getting use of menus straight

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sat Mar 14 18:27:00 EDT 2015

On 3/14/2015 5:04 PM, Dr. Hawkins wrote:
> OK, so the dictionary*is*  wrong about menubar being only on mac?

Interesting. I could be (probably am) wrong. Like you, I work mostly on
Mac and only test on Windows. Since I've never developed for Windows
alone (always cross platform) I have never tried a menu group that
didn't already have that property set.

If any Windows people try it, I'd like to hear what you find out. Do
keyboard shortcuts work in a menu group that isn't set as the menubar of
the stack?

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com