[OT] Apple Wireless mouse

Dr. Hawkins dochawk at gmail.com
Sat Mar 14 16:24:07 EDT 2015

On Sat, Mar 14, 2015 at 11:40 AM, J. Landman Gay <jacque at hyperactivesw.com>
wrote:

> EVERYONE has that problem. I used to think the mouse was responding to my
> thoughts, but after years of fighting with it I finally noticed that when I
> reach for the mouse my finger might barely brush one of the edges and ZOOM
> it takes off.

Whoops, I read it as trackpad, not mouse.

The trackpad (including macbooks) can act loopy, especially with moisture
involved.  Typically, it selects lines of text . . .

I'd never heard of the distance problem before, though.

I have both mouse and trackpad.  I don't think I reach for the mouse more
than once a month--and that is usually for checking the battery on the
trackpad when it cuts out.

How come apple can make a quad-core i7 laptop with a 15" retina screen that
lasts 7-9 hours, yet can't make wireless keyboards or mice that last more
than two weeks on good alkaline batteries???

--
Dr. Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.
(702) 508-8462