No tools on Tools Palette (was Re: Release: LiveCode 8.0.0 DP 1)

James Hale james at thehales.id.au
Thu Mar 12 22:21:20 EDT 2015

I was just going through the bug database to see if this had been reported when I decided to uncheck the paint tools from the Tools menu. The Tools palette redrew and no included most of the expected items. Reselecting the show paint tools did just that.
Perhaps it just needs a kick to get it to redraw itself after it has been populated with items?

James

BTW the data grid control is not available nor are some of the widgets the extension manager thinks are there!