Datagrid Help

Jim Schaubeck jimschaubeck at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 12 18:30:21 EDT 2015

Sri,
Thank you for the response and I wish I would have explained a bit more.  I
need to update the database one cell at a time preferably on some sort of
"closeField" type of message.  I have multiple users updating the same
payroll grid at the same time.  If I save the entire grid at once, I would
erase changes made (at the same time) to other cells in the grid.

Your method is simple to code yes but I need more granularity in what
changes I save and when.  I would like to trigger a save to db when I see a
"closeField" type of message.  This is what I do when I "roll my own"
datagrid.  My home made datagrids never look as good or work as well when
scrolling as the LC Datagrid.

Thank you