Release: LiveCode 8.0.0 DP 1

Matthias Rebbe | M-R-D matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Thu Mar 12 14:53:19 EDT 2015

Fraser,

It was my „My livecode“ folder, i think the plugins. I renamed it and i was able to successfully start LC 8.

But, as i need my plugins for my older LC versions, is there a way to tell LC to use its on „my livecode“ folder?
Or do i really have to switch the prefs every time i switch the LC versions.

Regards,
Matthias