LC7 & Unicode

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Thu Mar 12 12:16:02 EDT 2015

stephen barncard wrote:

 > On Wed, Mar 11, 2015 at 10:27 PM, Richard Gaskin wrote:
 >
 >> Is that on Dreamhost, or have you been able to reproduce it on
 >> another shared host?
 >
 > I have a "standby" shared account at Intersever.. thanks to your
 > suggestion.
 > I am pretty sure I did a test .... but maybe not. thanks for
 > reminding me.
 >
 > .but moving all my stuff would be a pain... I'll do a test though.

I'd be interested in your results.

So far we've tested on InterServer, HostGator, and JaguarPC in addition
to Dreamhost, and the noticeable lag has only been evident on Dreamhost.

Being a long-time Dreamhost fan like yourself I would prefer to keep
using them as well, so I've been helping Phil Davis who's been
stewarding this issue through DH support.

It's been a long diagnostic process, but recently we may have found the
root cause, and if so I would expect a fix from them shortly.

I'll keep you posted with any definitive news from them.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems