LiveResize in 6.7.3 and 7.0.3

Alejandro Tejada capellan2000 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 12:10:58 EDT 2015

Hi All,

Brahmanathaswami wrote:
> [snip]
> Perhaps one path to "ease the pain" of multiple images could be
> 1)  see how far you can take your design with vector objects so that
> scale relative to appearance is never an issue.
> I need to test EPS more extensively and break open Adobe Illustrator's
> toolbox. Theoretically this get's us vector if you stay in vector (don't
> place jpgs)
> "Importing an EPS file creates an EPS object on the current card."
> should work big or small..

After LiveCode engine imports SVG (with gradients and transparency)
as native vector graphics, using vector graphics will be more
widely adopted.

Actually, the options are:
1) Design all vector graphics inside LiveCode
(This is possible but not simple or easy)
2) Import SVG (flat color with thansparency )
and edit them inside Livecode
3) Import Adobe Ilustrator graphics
(with gradients but no transparency)
and edit them inside Livecode