XCode 6.2 Building For iOS

Chris Sheffield cs_livecode at icloud.com
Tue Mar 10 17:20:20 EDT 2015

Usually when there’s a new release of Xcode that adds something major to the iOS SDK (Apple Watch support in this case), it requires a LiveCode update in order to work properly.

Really about all we can do is stick with Xcode 6.1.1 for now. I’m sure the team will have a new update out with Xcode 6.2 support asap.

Chris

--
Chris Sheffield
Read Naturally, Inc.