If you don't read the forums

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Tue Mar 10 14:07:04 EDT 2015

Jacque,

Thanks I am ashamed to admit that I fall into this category " > Jacqueline
Landman Gay  wrote==>This is an important enough question that I think it
should go on the mailing list as well as this forum. There are lots of pro
developers there who rarely or never visit the forums,...."

Alot to think about Hmmm......

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services