Mobile app templates?

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Mon Mar 9 18:52:00 EDT 2015

Hi Geoff,

I have some old GUI templates here
http://www3.economy-x-talk.com/file.php?node=ios-gui-elements

They're really old, so perhaps you just want to watch the video to get
some ideas.

I've downloaded LiveCode's design template. Somewhere along the way
RunRev claims that the template is worth $199. Having seen a 3 digit
number, I expected to see a really cool and nifty design, much better
than my own old design. I think I would have liked it more if RunRev
hadn't put a price tag on their gift.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille