Data Grid sort direction

JB sundown at pacifier.com
Mon Mar 9 05:53:22 EDT 2015

I just downloaded the PDF and read it.  The PDF
is excellent!  The info at the end answered many
questions and showed me ways to handle things
I wanted to do in differently using the dgProps &
setting them using a script.  I now see how to use
hidden columns, when to set persistent data as
false, how to set the sort direction and a whole
bunch more.  It opened a lot of doors.

Thank you again!

John Balgenorth