[ANN] Rel 33 of MasterLibrary is available

William Prothero prothero at earthednet.org
Sun Mar 8 15:48:30 EDT 2015

Michael:
This is a wonderful assortment of handlers and functions. I may have missed some of the intentions for the library. Is this also a personal handler management library also? Do we add our own commonly used handlers? Are these ultimately incorporated into the library, which I imagine would require some kind of vetting?? Or is this a personal “starter library” where we have a lot of great stuff, then add our own? If we add our own handlers, what happens to our personal code when you generously offer another update?

Best,
Bill