Can't open sqlite disk file in XP standalone

Dr. Hawkins dochawk at gmail.com
Sat Mar 7 23:26:52 EST 2015

On Sat, Mar 7, 2015 at 4:01 PM, Mike Bonner <bonnmike at gmail.com> wrote:

> Ah k.  Glad you found it.  I had just wondered if the xp machine was slow
> enough to cause problems with the preopen, but as you say, when its called
> from a substack of the main, thats not the issue.

Now if I can only find a workaround . . . my fast i7 macbook is down for a
few days, the big iMac is only an i5, albeit quad core, but noticeably
slower.  The most recent non-mac around here is ab best 4.5 years old (and
with a broken screen). Then it goes to this centrino XP machine . . .

--
Dr. Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.
(702) 508-8462