Power Status (was Re: Because LC can't do two things at once.)

Peter M. Brigham pmbrig at gmail.com
Sat Mar 7 08:52:27 EST 2015

I dislike the double leading underscores, personally. Re namespace collisions: since you have built in inserting a handler into a specified object's script, perhaps you could just check that there is no handler in that script with the same name before allowing the insert, and if there is, give the user a chance to change the name of the handler.

-- Peter

Peter M. Brigham
pmbrig at gmail.com
http://home.comcast.net/~pmbrig