Power Status (was Re: Because LC can't do two things at once.)

Michael Doub mikedoub at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 17:21:12 EST 2015

SMACK! ...  I just got swatted for wanting to go get another toy. My
wife does not agree with the philosophy:  "He who has the most toys,
wins!" and I have been told that I have enough.

Anyway since we are trying to see what the battery is doing, Do you
think that a virtual system would go to that level?  I would be
impressed, if it did.  To save some time I would still appreciate if
some that already has a laptop can test this so I can publish another
version of the MasterLibrary.

Thierry Douez, did some more optimization of the parser with a full
blown state machine and selective regexp execution.   It is really
fast!  The library is now 11,600 lines and there is a very visible lag
trying to edit the library script, but parsing it is imperceptible.  I
am thrilled to show off his optimizations. Thanks again Thierry!

-= Mike