sqlite and iOS 8

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Fri Mar 6 13:38:34 EST 2015

I have not had any problems but I don’t create a blank database. My DB is copied from the assets to the documents. I do just about everything else (Select, Multiple Joins, Attach, Alter Table, Detach, Delete, Update, Pragma...) with no problems.

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services
rdimola at evergreeninfo.net