Printing in LC 7.0.3

Terence Heaford t.heaford at icloud.com
Fri Mar 6 02:42:45 EST 2015

> On 5 Mar 2015, at 23:12, Richard Gaskin <ambassador at fourthworld.com> wrote:
>
> A half-dozen of us have been suggesting Bernd's wonderful field object.  He already did the work on that.  Have you considered trying it?

I am working with Bernd (testing and making suggestions, at his request) and I think he is happy with the progress he is making with modTableField.

I shouldn’t really speak for Bernd but there are bug reports he has submitted that need addressing by the LC Team and if they could be addressed it would make modTableField better.

One quite big one is

Bug 14238 - backgroundpattern of a field out of sync if formattedHeight > roughly 32768
Status:CONFIRMED
Reported:2014-12-16 19:56 GMT by Bernd Niggemann
Modified:2015-02-28 16:18 GMT

Richard, you are aware of this one as you have commented.

This is a big issue to using modTableField because most people would want alternate coloured rows and those that have a lot of data (me included) could not use modTableField until this is fixed.

I couldn’t incorporate modTableField in a project unless I knew it was going to be fixed in the not to distant future.

All the best

Terry