Printing in LC 7.0.3

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Thu Mar 5 17:22:07 EST 2015

Terence Heaford wrote:

 >> On 5 Mar 2015, at 15:47, Richard Gaskin wrote:
 >>
 >> Bug 14061 - Printing a data grid using print card shows artefacts
 >> This one took some time to reproduce, and ultimately the team found
 >> that the issue appears to be specific to LiveCode under OS X 10.10,
 >> not present on other OS X versions. The report was filed against an
 >> old version of LC (6.7.1 RC 2); have you had a chance to test this
 >> in 6.7.3?
 >
 > This bug was reported on the 19 Nov 2014 and confirmed on the 24 Nov
 > 2014 against 6.7.1 RC2
 >
 > We are now at 6.7.3 stable and the bug is still present.
 >
 > LC 7.0.3 also has the bug.

Thank for you testing against the recent versions.  The good news for
all of us is that your test confirms that this isn't specific to v7.

While the DataGrid was never designed to support printing, because it's
possible to print it I agree that this should be addressed.

Now that you've added your note there about having confirmed that it's
in the latest versions, the bump on the report will help raise its
visibility with the team.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems